Modern and practical outdoor living
Colorbond Gazebos are practical and multi-use with shade being one of its most important functions in schools, parks and anywhere else Australians need shade! Colorbond roofs come in many types and colours to match your specific needs.
Gazebos are often confused with Huts and Cabanas. Gazebos in Australia are simply shelters made of wooden posts and metal roofs. There are different types of materials used depending on the location: in the Blue Mountains the councils have regulations on materials used due to bush fires and on the coast winds can be strong so the pitch of the roof and the material used to fix the gazebo in place are very important to avoid accidents or having to repair it after the first storm!
Colorbond Gazebo FAQs
- Colorbond is 100% Waterproof
- Roof comes in many styles and colours
- Customisable to any size
- Australian treated pine frame
- Installation takes 1-2 days, depending on size and working conditions
- Personalise with decks, bamboo screens and steps
Colorbond roof steel colours
Colorbond roof covers come in different shapes and colours. The roof can also be designed to match your surroundings. View roof colors.
* Optional: Hardwood Posts
* Gazebos are stained with 2 coats of premium, top of the range Haymes Simply woodcare Dexpress. By default we use a Merbau colour finish, but you can choose any other colour.